Flash Light Gallery Vault- Secret Gallery Vault app with it’s easy to hide your personal photos, Videos, Audio or Notes behind function look like a Torch
Keep safe your personal Images, Videos, Files or document
🏆 Best Gallery Vault on Play Store 🏆
—————FlashLight Vault App Lock Features————–
🌟Torch Fake Icon
– Disguise photo & video Vault as Flash Light.
– On the Screen is a Torch/ Flash Light app to hide your secrete photo vault.
🌟Hide Photo & Video
– Hide your pictures & Video easily from a gallery, album or photos.
– Fast and intuitive photo viewer.
– Unlimited Photo & Video can be locked
– Watch Video in Vault
– Keep snoopers away from private videos.
– Support multiple formats picture: jpg, png, gif and more.
Torch Vault gallery lock
🌟Hide File Vault
– Keep your personal File in safe space.
– Hide your .doc,.pdf,.txt .. any format files.
– Unlimited Files can be locked.
🌟Intruder Selfie & Alert
– Flash Light Vault capture selfie secretly when the password is entered incorrectly (if your device has a front camera).
– Snap anyone who try to break into your privacy.
————-Flash Light Vault Other Function———-
👉 Face Down Lock
– Face Down Phone will help you to perform chosen action in emergency situations when someone came suddenly. for example, close Flash Light vault app, open a website or open another app immediately.
👉 Uninstall Protection
– App support “Flash Light Vault” to prevent Flash Light vault from being uninstalled by kids or strangers.
👉 Hide Icon
– You can hide icon from app list and open by dialing *#*#444555#*#* number.
👉 No Storage Limitation
– Using “Flash Light Vault” you don’t face any storage limitation for your hidden files if your phone memory has enough storage space.
This app uses the Device Administrator permission.
To prevent Flash Light Vault being uninstalled, Flash Light Vault need Device Administrator Permission and it never use any other Device Administrator permission except uninstall prevention.
Q)How to use Flash Light Vault?
A: Step 1: Launch Flash Light App ,Long Press on info button it redirect to vault.
Step 2: Set your pin and press “??” to confirm your password.
Step 3: enter confirm your pin
Step 4: Setup Security question
Step 5: Ok. Now Login on Gallery Vault with enter pin
Q). My hidden files are stored online?
A. No, your hidden files are stored inside phone locally.
Q).Can I recover hidden files from old phone if my new phone or phone stolen or broken?
A. No, currently we do not support online backup of your hidden files so that you can not recover any of files from the old phone.
Q).How do I change app lock password?
A. Open your FlashLight vault then go to setting click on Change password option.
Q).After hide icon, How i will open FlashLight Vault?.
A. Open the hidden Gallery Vault by the four methods below:
Open your default Gallery and select a picture. Click the share button. Find “Open Flash Light Vault” and click it.
2. Dial pad
Enter *#*#444555#*#* in your dial pad.
Q) I am not able to open my app after hiding my app. What should I do now?
A. contact us at [email protected]
Q) What if I lost my phone?
A: Please be sure that your hidden files are stored only on your device and not online.
IMPORTANT: Do not uninstall this app before unhiding your personal files otherwise it will be lost forever. Activate Uninstall Protection to prevent this app from being uninstalled by others especially kids.
If you find our app useful, please rate us 5 stars. 💗💗💗